This course aims at nurses planning to work in Germany as a nurse or care giver. This is a proven course with over 47 Graduates,
We train you achieve the certification exams at Goethe Institute as an external candidate.
- Qualify and pass proficiency levels A1-B2
- You will prove to be proficient in German speaking, writing, reading and writing
- proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an German-speaking country
- study on courses taught in German
- The exams are taken with German Culture Institute (Goethe)
- The Journey begins with Langugae
Proficiency Level A2
The learners can understand sentences and frequently used expressions that are related to areas of very immediate importance (e.g. information about the person and family, shopping, work, the immediate vicinity).
You can communicate in simple, routine situations that involve a simple and direct exchange of information about familiar and common things.
You can use simple means to describe your own origins and training, your immediate surroundings and things in connection with immediate needs, orally and in writing.
You have differentiated knowledge of grammar.
The vocabulary is around 1100 words.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes