This course aims at nurses planning to work in Germany as a nurse or care giver. This is a proven course with over 47 Graduates,
We train you achieve the certification exams at Goethe Institute as an external candidate.
- Qualify and pass proficiency levels A1-B2
- You will prove to be proficient in German speaking, writing, reading and writing
- proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an German-speaking country
- study on courses taught in German
- The exams are taken with German Culture Institute (Goethe)
- The Journey begins with Langugae
Proficiency Level B2 (intermediate level 1)
The learners can understand the main content of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics as well as technical discussions in their own specialty.
You can communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is possible without great effort on both sides. Learners can express themselves clearly and in detail on a wide range of subjects, explain a point of view on a topical issue, and indicate the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
You have all the essential grammar knowledge of the target language. You can understand types of text from the field of general education and produce them yourself, as well as grasp more specific types of text in terms of content.
The vocabulary is around 2600 words.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes